LBC has a long history of partnering with Project Hope in Nicaragua. These trips focus on serving in a variety of ministries that Project Hope has established in Managua including Center of Hope, a feeding station for children in the local dump, Unshackled, a ministry for women rescued from the streets, Taellor’s House, a ministry for children and their parents that’s fully funded by LBC, construction, building houses and building relationships with families in selected communities and New Beginnings, a recovery home for men struggling with addictions or other social issues. These trips are open to all adults at this time but specific trips may also be open to students with parents.
- Pray for travel safety as we fly and as we travel by bus.
- Pray that we will not have any problems crossing the border into Nicaragua or coming back into Costa Rica.
- Pray that we will not have to deal with any sickness or injuries.
- Pray that our work will have an incredible impact and that God will be glorified through each and every team member.
- Pray that many will come to know Christ.
May 28 – Jun. 4
Estimated cost is $1,650