Our counseling ministry is designed with our members in mind. It’s our desire to meet the emotional and spiritual needs of men, women, adolescents, children, and families. We address issues such as:
- Adjustment problems
- Grief/loss issues
- Self-esteem issues
- Social skills problems
- Anger management problems
- Parenting issues
- Child/adolescent behavior issues
- Abuse/neglect issues
- Divorce issues
- Marital issues
- Cognitive changes
- Paraclete Ministry – additional lay counselors are incorporated as part of the counseling program
It’s Our Belief That
- The Word of God is our source and guiding light.
- Help is found by applying Scripture and encouragement that is consistent with the Word of God.
- Tools of therapy (i.e. Cognitive Therapy, Play Therapy) are used only under the authority of Scripture.
- What is said in a counseling office is of a confidential nature*.
Join us for one of our many mid-week discipleship classes! We have something for every age and every walk of life! Click the button below to view all class listings and sign up.
Suicide & Mental Health Crisis Lines
Kansas Suicide Prevention Hotline: 785-841-2345
Johnson County Mental Health: 913-2680156
Wyandotte County Mental Health: 913-788-4200
*Per State ethical guidelines.
To speak with someone about our counseling ministry or to schedule an appointment please contact email@example.com or call 913-627-9013.
Missions & Cares Pastor