In the coming weeks, we will be holding online Sunday School classes using the app ZOOM and Email. We’d love for you to join one of our many classes. There is something for everyone!
We are a redeemed community of single adults seeking to exalt Christ and sharpen one another with the Word of God. During our time together we want to help you unite with other single adults in the same stage of life, as you pursue Christ. We seek to do this through studies, worship and gatherings throughout the week.
Our desire is that you would join with us as we seek to follow the first generation church in teaching and proclaiming the good news without ceasing, both in the church and from house to house, that Jesus is the Christ.
We have Bible Study offerings for all ages.
An in depth study of the Spiritual Disciplines we may employ in order to strengthen our personal walk with Christ.
Sunday 9:30am: Pastor Bud Jones teaches this Bible Book based class which meets in the Café.
Sunday 9:30am : Tim and Kris Taylor teach another Singles class which meets in Room 245 and is more of a topical study.
Tuesday Night Bible Study
Tuesday at 7:00pm: Adult Singles (For those out of college and beyond) we meet in the LBC Cafe and are currently doing a study on Knowing What You Believe.
Join LBC Singles, on the second Sunday of every month, for lunch. For location information, contact Pastor Bud Jones at email@example.com.
Ministry Opportunities & Fellowship
We believe we were meant for more than just hearing the word but we were given a call to action. Therefore we offer you the opportunity to serve and to have times of fellowship!
- 3rd Friday of the month we have a group who goes to serve at the Kansas City Rescue Mission. They meet here at the church at 5:00 P.M. and return around 8:30.
- Friday Fellowship- We seek to have fellowship times and one of my favorites is our Friday Fellowships that happen periodically throughout the year.
- Mission trips- We also encourage our singles to be involved in Mission trips and ministries as well.
- If you have any questions regarding these opportunities please contact Pastor Bud Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Single Parenting Class
We understand that being a single parent is a difficult and important job, and we invite you to join our LBC Single & Parenting group. It’s a place where many single parents have found Biblical truth, encouragement, support and practical help during this season of life. Each semester, we have a weekly video seminar featuring some of the nation’s foremost experts on single parenting topics, combined with a small group discussion time to allow group participants to discuss single parenting issues important to them. Please join us for this Christ-centered class – you are not alone!
August 28 – November 20 (Wednesday Evenings)
LBC – Room 246
* Childcare provided free-of-charge, but please register your children
* All materials provided free-of-charge, but please register
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.