Our desire is that you would join with us as we seek to follow the first generation church in teaching and proclaiming the good news without ceasing, both in the church and from house to house, that Jesus is the Christ.
We have Bible Study offerings for all ages.
An in depth study of the Spiritual Disciplines we may employ in order to strengthen our personal walk with Christ.
Sunday 9:30am: Pastor Bud Jones teaches this Bible Book based class which meets in the Café.
Sunday 9:30am : Tim and Kris Taylor teach another Singles class which meets in Room 245 and is more of a topical study.
Tuesday Night Bible Study
Tuesday at 7:00pm: Adult Singles (For those out of college and beyond) we meet in the LBC Cafe and are currently doing a study on Knowing What You Believe.
Join LBC Singles, on the second Sunday of every month, for lunch. For location information, contact Pastor Bud Jones at email@example.com.
Ministry Opportunities & Fellowship
- 3rd Friday of the month we have a group who goes to serve at the Kansas City Rescue Mission. They meet here at the church at 5:00 P.M. and return around 8:30.
- Friday Fellowship- We seek to have fellowship times and one of my favorites is our Friday Fellowships that happen periodically throughout the year.
- Mission trips- We also encourage our singles to be involved in Mission trips and ministries as well.
- If you have any questions regarding these opportunities please contact Pastor Bud Jones at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Single Parenting Class
August 28 – November 20 (Wednesday Evenings)
LBC – Room 246
* Childcare provided free-of-charge, but please register your children
* All materials provided free-of-charge, but please register
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.