Prayer is a high priority at LBC. We have opportunities for you to be involved in several areas whether its praying for LBC, its ministries and staff, praying for the services on Sunday mornings or praying for the hurts and needs of members. We would love to have you involved in this vital ministry. We always have room for more prayer warriors!
Warriors on the Wall
The Warriors on the Wall ministry is about the members of LBC surrounding our church body, pastors and staff in prayer. We invite church members to choose one hour a week and dedicate that hour to pray for LBC. A monthly prayer distribution is provided which includes a basic prayer format to follow, and current prayer requests specific to the church staff and various ongoing ministries at Lenexa Baptist Church. This ministry is perfect for those who:
- Have a heart to pray diligently and consistently for Lenexa Baptist Church
- Have one hour a week to set aside for prayer
Sign up at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive a monthly prayer distribution, or pick up a copy at the LBC Welcome Desk.
At His Feet
At His Feet is a worship service prayer ministry. You are welcome to be a part of one of our prayer teams that pray together throughout each of our three Sunday morning services. This ministry is perfect for those who:
- Have a heart to pray diligently and consistently for their church
- Can commit to pray during one worship service per quarter or one service per month
This Side of Heaven
This Side of Heaven is our intercessory prayer room ministry.
“First of all, then, I urge that petitions, prayers, intercessions, and thanksgivings be made for everyone,” 1 Timothy 2:1
As a believer your spirit is a veritable powerhouse of life and light. This prayer ministry provides you with the privilege of praying on behalf of your church family for the specific prayer needs that come in each week.
- There will be opportunities available to sign up in your Sunday School classrooms to serve in this ministry.
- Our prayer room has an outside entrance located near the Ten Commandment Monument on the exterior of the building. It is open at all times.