Our counseling ministry is designed with our members in mind. It’s our desire to meet the emotional and spiritual needs of men, women, adolescents, children, and families. We address issues such as:
- Adjustment problems
- Grief/loss issues
- Self-esteem issues
- Social skills problems
- Anger management problems
- Parenting issues
- Child/adolescent behavior issues
- Abuse/neglect issues
- Divorce issues
- Marital issues
- Cognitive changes
- Paraclete Ministry – Additional lay counselors are incorporated as part of the counseling programs.
IT IS OUR BELIEF THAT:
- The Word of God is our source and guiding light.
- Help is found by applying Scripture and encouragement that is consistent with the Word of God.
- Tools of therapy (i.e. Cognitive Therapy, Play Therapy) are used only under the authority of Scripture.
- What is said in a counseling office is of a confidential nature*.
*Per State ethical guidelines.
To speak with someone about our counseling ministry or to schedule an appointment please contact email@example.com or call 913-627-9013.
This Ministry is based on Colossians 3:12
“Therefore, as God’s chosen people, holy and dearly loved, clothe yourselves with compassion, kindness, humility, gentleness and patience.” Colossians 3:12