Women | 6:30 – 8:00pm
• God of Creation: A Study of Genesis 1-11 | Room 228
Holly Manlove | Sept. 5th – Nov. 7th
• Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out & Lonely | Room 230
Kathy Harding | Sept. 5th – Oct. 17th | Choir-friendly
• Just Open the Door: A Study of Biblical Hospitality | Room 227
Jessica Whittington | Sept. 5th – Oct. 17th
• Rachel & Leah: What Two Sisters Teach Us About Combating Comparison | Room 224
Cathy Schmidt | Sept. 5th – Oct. 10th | Choir-friendly
Men | 6:30 – 8:00pm
• Stepping Up: A Call to Courageous Manhood | Café
Dig deeper into what it means to step up and live a courageous life with the Stepping Up Video Series. Based on his book by the same title, Dennis Rainey, along with Matt Chandler, Bill Bennett, Tony Dungy, Robert Lewis, Voddie Baucham, Stu Weber, James MacDonald, Joshua Harris, Eric Metaxas, Crawford Loritts, and other ministry leaders unpack what biblical manhood looks like and what it means to be a godly, courageous man in today’s world.
• Every Man a Warrior: Men Discipling Men | Pastors Reception Room
Every Man a Warrior develops the essential skills of discipleship. These skills include: Having a Quiet Time, Meditating on Scripture, Prayer, and Application of the Word. Learn how to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. If you want to be discipled or become a disciple maker, this is the class for you.
Parenting | 6:30 – 8:00pm
• Single and Parenting: A place for single parents to find rest, hope and encouragement | Room 246
This class is a place for single parents to find rest, hope and encouragement. you’ll develop meaningful friendships with other single parents, who, like you, are tired of hectic mornings and chaotic evenings, the kids fighting, and a never-ending to-do list.
• Growing Kids God’s Way: Reaching the Heart of Your Child With a God-Centered Purpose | Room 232-234
This study provides parents hope, encouragement and practical instruction in their duty of raising morally responsible and biblically responsive children. The curriculum serves parents of preschoolers through the middle years.
Support | 6:30 – 8:00pm
• Grief Share: A Grief Support Group (Begins August 22) | Room 249
Grief Share a 13 week, DVD based support group for those experiencing any stage of grief. (Begins August 22). Led by Dr. Leif Leaf in Room 249