New Fall Schedule
Begins Sep. 5
Kids | 6:30 – 8:00pm
• Kids Discipleship / Awana | FLC Lobby
LBC Kids Ministry partners with parents to create EXCITED DISCIPLES for God’s Kingdom and His glory. We believe the church and family should work together to raise the next generation of Christians. The Kids Ministry is a step on the WayPoint path to spiritual maturity.
Students | 6:30 – 8:00pm
• Middle School Discipleship (6th – 8th Grade) | The Foundry
• High School Discipleship (9th – 12th Grade) | Koinonia Hall
Our goal for the LBC Student Ministry is that every student be prepared to live the rest of their lives for Jesus Christ and making Him known. We want to assist families in teaching their students to learn to stand for the gospel and own their faith by being able to defend it. Each
Women | 6:30 – 8:00pm
• God of Creation: A Study of Genesis 1-11 | Room 228
Holly Manlove | Sept. 5th – Nov. 7th
• Uninvited: Living Loved When You Feel Less Than, Left Out & Lonely | Room 230
Kathy Harding | Sept. 5th – Oct. 17th | Choir-friendly
• Just Open the Door: A Study of Biblical Hospitality | Room 227
Jessica Whittington | Sept. 5th – Oct. 17th
• Rachel & Leah: What Two Sisters Teach Us About Combating Comparison | Room 224
Cathy Schmidt | Sept. 5th – Oct. 10th | Choir-friendly
Men | 6:30 – 8:00pm
• Stepping Up: A Call to Courageous Manhood | Café
Dig deeper into what it means to step up and live a courageous life with the Stepping Up Video Series. Based on his book by the same title, Dennis Rainey, along with Matt Chandler, Bill Bennett, Tony Dungy, Robert Lewis, Voddie Baucham, Stu Weber, James MacDonald, Joshua Harris, Eric Metaxas, Crawford Loritts, and other ministry leaders unpack what biblical manhood looks like and what it means to be a godly, courageous man in today’s world.
• Every Man a Warrior: Men Discipling Men | Pastors Reception Room
Every Man a Warrior develops the essential skills of discipleship. These skills include: Having a Quiet Time, Meditating on Scripture, Prayer, and Application of the Word. Learn how to love the Lord your God with all your heart, soul, mind and strength. If you want to be discipled or become a disciple maker, this is the class for you.
Parenting | 6:30 – 8:00pm
• Single and Parenting: A place for single parents to find rest, hope and encouragement | Room 246
This class is a place for single parents to find rest, hope and encouragement. you’ll develop meaningful friendships with other single parents, who, like you, are tired of hectic mornings and chaotic evenings, the kids fighting, and a never-ending to-do list.
• Growing Kids God’s Way: Reaching the Heart of Your Child With a God-Centered Purpose | Room 232-234
This study provides parents hope, encouragement and practical instruction in their duty of raising morally responsible and biblically responsive children. The curriculum serves parents of preschoolers through the middle years.
Support | 6:30 – 8:00pm
• Grief Share: A Grief Support Group (Begins August 22) | Room 249
Grief Share a 13 week, DVD based support group for those experiencing any stage of grief. (Begins August 22). Led by Dr. Leif Leaf in Room 249
Worship Choir & Orchestra | 6:00 – 8:00pm
• Worship Orchestra | 6PM | Worship Center
• Worship Choir | 6:45PM | Worship Center
We have a lot of opportunities for you to be involved and would love to have you join us in our choir or orchestra as we lead others in worshiping our Savior.
Wednesday Night Worship | 6:30 – 7:30pm
• Casual Service / Discipleship | Choir Warm Up Room
Unleashed for Ministry
Starting September 5th, Sunday Evenings will be our “Unleashed for Ministry” night. We hope that you view this as an opportunity to spend time discipling and evangelizing to family, friends and people in our community!